Katie Didn't

OK, OK, Maybe she did!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day

Well, here it is, VD again and I am working until 9! It wouldn't be so bad if it was a busy day, but as you know, the day goes slowly when things are quiet. But, the DH gave me a nice card and a pot of tulips, is cooking dinner tonight and it IS my Friday, so I guess all is not lost. A nice steak and a couple of glasses (bottles?) of Shiraz, a movie and ... whatever! Hummm. Update: the DH just informed me that, no, not steak, ravioli dinner instead! Yumm. Update to Update: What a nice surprise! Both Steak & Ravioli! What a guy!

* * * * *

Spring is really springing. I've got daffodils that have been in bloom for 3 weeks, the pussy-willows are popping out, flowering fruit trees are flowering and the lawns are growing apace. I really feel for those who live in the Northeast, what with the lousy winter they've had. I guess our rotten end-of-summer is being compensated by our incredibly mild winter. I've been able to golf almost every "off" day! I can't remember a winter here as dry as this one, ever.

* * * * *

I found this really cool site about how to fold a T-shirt. It sure makes the laundry go faster! All visual, unless of course, you speak ... well, I don't know if it is Chinese or Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home